We are a startup that is revolutionizing the way people live their social life, reinventing the concept of social networks as an empowerer of human relationships.
A community of over 300,000 people who share their interests and passions, organizing and participating in any type of event: at home, in the open air, in the best clubs in the city, and online!
We are not a simple service but rather a real lifestyle!
Our work affects hundreds of thousands of people; for some, we have changed their lives, in the most positive meaning of the term, of course.
We deliver a service that allows them to most easily and genuinely meet new friends.
For this reason, we need to give ‘em the best experience on our products, and here you, as a professional and skilled Android software engineer, could help us.
Here is a few examples of your responsibilities:
- Write quality code that’s testable and maintainable. You understand the benefits of code that is clean and idiomatic
- Follow best practices in coding style, Git usage, commit messages, pull requests, and team conventions.
- Perform code reviews and play an active part in tech discussions.
- Make proposals to improve our tech stack, libraries, and tooling.
- Contribute to product development. We’re all about taking a proactive role and ownership of your work.
- Constantly improve the quality of our products by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary, as well as adding that wow factor to put smiles on our users’ faces.
- Stay up-to-speed with new technologies, and test the promising ones to ensure we don’t miss out on game-changing opportunities.
What we offer:
- Huge impact. As we said before, our product is used by hundreds of thousands of people. The quality of your work will make a decisive difference—both to the users and comehome as a whole.
- Cool tech stack. We strive to use the best, most modern tools and technologies, and when they fall short of our expectations, we invent our own.
- Remote working. Every day, you’ve got the freedom to decide where today’s office is.
What we look for:
- Passion for the subject. You have a long-standing, proven passion for writing good software.
- Deep knowledge of the Android platform with these requirements:
- Live Data, Flow, and coroutines
- Koin, OkHttp, Retrofit
- Knowledge of iOS too will give you an advantage during the screening phase
- Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve the most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and persevere through adversity until the job is done and done impeccably. You are massively into getting results and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Curiosity and initiative. You love exploring, and you’re into hunting down new opportunities and testing ideas. So you seek—you don’t just wait to be told what to do.
- A knack for UX and attention to detail. You care about developing quality user experiences and notice the details that make a difference. You get a kick out of making a UI or an animation just perfect.
If you want, you could also send your application via LinkedIn by applying at this job position.